1. Create a 1- or 2-page LO using a deck of cards as your inspiration
2. Must use at least 1 photo
3. Must have a visible title
4. Must have visible, handwritten journaling (I hate my handwriting but finally broke out my white signo uniball pen!)
5. Must use chalking technique somewhere on the LO (The flower on the orange cardstock was stamped with clear embossing ink and then I gently rubbed with orange chalk.)
I was inspired by the blue, white and orange colors! Also if you turn the deck of cards on its side that was the sketch I used to create my LO. I replaced the spade with a silk flower.