This is my layout for the scrapvivor challenge. I used a picture of my friend from her wedding day. The wedding was beautiful as is my friend.
The ribbon matchs the pp IRL. I think the scan just does weird thing to it and adds some shadows.
The requirements for the challenge were
1. Create a 1-page LO using:
2. a BLACK or WHITE BACKGROUND and EXACLTY 1 accent color - I used White
3. EXACTLY 1 photo - One photo of my friend on her wedding day
4. EXACTLY 1 patterned paper - I used the purple pattern paper to frame the photo
5. EXACTLY 1 type of embellishment (i.e., flowers OR ribbons OR charms, etc.) - I used the ribbon to make two bows for each corner of the frame.
6. Must be EXACTLY 1 word visible on the LO - no more, no less - My one word is Beautiful and I cut it from the leftover paper from the frames using my Cricut (font Opposites Attract).