This a 2-pager for the Scrapvivor2 Week 2. This was a really fun challenge to do.
Create a 2-page LO using:
2. At least 4 photos = I used 15 photos
3. Visible, handwritten journaling - NO computer journaling - in the upper right corner on page 2
4. Colored markers/pens for the journaling = blue ZIG pen
5. A hand made title - no chipboard letters and no stamped titles - I used Karen Foster stickers and put a square under each letter. I inked them and used ric rac and sizzix splash.
6. Flat stickers (not Jolee's or other 3-D stickers - Stickopotomus stickers all over the pages.
7. Decorative scissors somewhere and it must be visible = I used one kind of scissors on the Doodlebug pp.
8. At least 1 photo cropped into a shape other than a square, rectangle or circle (remember those "cool" plastic templates?) = I cropped 2 photos into raindrop shape.
My DD takes swimming lessons once a week. They started when she was 10 weeks old and 3 years later we are still going to the pool.