This is for Scrapvivor Week 2-Blast From the Past. It had to be a 2 page layout.
1. 4 photos or more- I used 7
2. Deco scissors- I used pinking edge on the red strips on the side of page 1 and bottom of page 2
3. stickers- I used 4th of July stickers, starts and flags.
4. cut a photo into a shape- I cut 3 photos into stars
5. Handmake title-I used a template for "FREEDOM"
6. handwritten journaling
Journaling reads: Every 4th of July we buy lots of fun fireworks and have a huge feast. Our 4th dinners consist og BBQ rib and corn on the cob, sometimes BBQ chicken, and lots of pasta salad and macaroni salad. Oh and who can forget about the deviled eggs. YUM! After dinner is the traditional fireworks display and sparklers. Then its clean up and indoors for homemade ice cream. What a fun time of year.