1. 2 Page LO (check!)
2. At least 4 photos (check! used 7)
3. Visible, handwritten journaling - NO computer journaling (check! though my handwriting is horrible)
4. Colored markers/pens for the journaling (check! blue pen)
5. A hand made title - no chipboard letters and no stamped titles (check! title banner and 'O' handcut out of cardstock, edges inked, words handwritten in Platinum Zig pen)
6. Flat stickers (check! on the right page around the journaling -- stars and crowns)
7. Decorative scissors somewhere and it must be visible (check! used scallop scissors to cut the brown divider between the top and bottom of the pages)
8. At least 1 photo cropped into a shape other than a square, rectangle or circle (check! one photo cut into a crown shape)
"Once upon a time... my mother was a little, blonde princess in pigtails and Mary-Janes. Whether picking flowers and playing dress-up or doing her best to keep up with her big brothers, Princess Jacklyn was full of life and joy. The world was her kingdom."
Sorry for the glare in the picture -- taking a good photo of a two-page LO wasn't so easy!