Create a 2-page LO using: - Done
At least 4 photos (more is fine, but not less) - I used nine pictures
3. Visible, handwritten journaling - NO computer journaling - (Done) on the Right Side of the layout
4. Colored markers/pens for the journaling - Done
5. A hand made title - no chipboard letters and no stamped titles - I made the title by scanning a puzzle piece, blowing it up and cutting it out from cardstock. I used a letter template to make the title.
6. Flat stickers (not Jolee's or other 3-D stickers - alphabet stickers do not count) - (done) the stickers I used are on the left side of the layout near the bottom (underneath the ribbon)
7. Decorative scissors somewhere and it must be visible - Cut the red paper with circles using deco scissors
8. At least 1 photo cropped into a shape other than a square, rectangle or circle (remember those "cool" plastic templates?) - I designed my own puzzle piece and cut four pictures in that shape (three on the left side of the layout and 1 on the right side of the layout)
The journaling reads:
You must have thought I was nuts.
How many pictures did I take of you during my weekend visit?
You were probably wondering who this person was always taking your picture.
Is that why each picture I took you had a puzzled expression?