1. One page
2. At least 1 photo
3. Visible, computer-generated journaling (on the tag)
4. A visible title (Valentine Keepsake)
6. Chipboard (the big white heart)
7. Brads or eyelets (silver brads at the top, attaching the brown ribbon to the white ribbon border)
8. I was inspired by the 'holiday' theme of the ad, the beautiful red color of the ad, and the idea of a "Keepsake." I kind of mimicked a description of the Keepsake ornaments on Hallmark's website for my journaling which reads *Though the red and white dress ***'s Nina gave her looked great in her Valentine photos, it wasn't just a "Valentine's dress." **** wanted to wear it every day - whether she was going to play in the sandbox or go to church. *** - Nina's Valentine Keepsake since 1983.*
TFL! And, scanning really wrinkled the white ribbon at the top - it doesn't look that horrible in person!