1. Create a 1-page LO using:
2. At least 1 photo (more is fine)
3. Visible, computer-generated journaling (no handwritten journaling)
4. A visible title
6. Chipboard (hearts are Heidi Swapp game board hearts that I painted and altered with glass beads, (round and cylindrical)glitter, diamond glaze and Ice Stickles)
7. Brads or eyelets (may be any shape, size or color)(on always and forever embellie)
I was inspired by the Christmas theme, made me think of holidays and gifts. I have never scrapped any of our wedding pics, so decided to do this lo to give as a Valentine's Day gift to dh. (Who keeps asking WHEN I'm ever going to scrap our wedding). Sorry for the wonky scan. Dh and I have both been married previously, and so this wedding was completely private, only the two of us, the preacher, the photographer, and the wedding coordinator in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. DH had a big wedding with all the frills the first time, and wanted to be casual and comfortable. I didn't have an actual wedding gown the first time, so I wanted to feel like a real bride. The compromise gave us both exactly what we wanted, so it was the perfect wedding for us!
I was also inspired by the color combination or the red, brown, black and white (in the coffee cup). Thanks for looking!