This is for the Scrapvivor2 Week 5 challenge. This week it is a journaling challenge.
1. Create a 1-page LO using:
2. NO photos
3. Visible journaling (handwritten, computer-generated or a combination of both is fine) minimum of 100 words about the theme "My Primary Love Language" - I used compination of both and the text is over 350 words
4. A visible title = My primary love language
5. The monogram you created for the first Immunity Challenge (if you didn't create a monogram for the IC, then please create one to use) = I had to change it a little bit because it had a little photo on it I took away.
6. Stitching (either machine or hand - no rubons, stamps or sticker stitches) = I hand stiched on both sides.
The title: My primary love language.
Journal: Ok. Where should I begin. Maybe itís best just to start at the beginning. I have never had much self esteem. I donít doubt myself and my abilities all the time but pretty often. Itís my belive that everybody else is better than me. I always belive that other women are better wifes than me and better mothers. I always belive other attornyes are better than me. I doubt myself as a daughter, sister and a friend. I doubt myself as a scrapper. That is why words mean alot to me. Words that help me change this wrong mentality. Yes I do know this is not right way of thinking of myself. But this does not mean that I need to hear words of encouragement all the time. This simply means that I appriciate alot when my hubby, family, friends, co-workers and others give me verbal compliments or words of appreciation and encouragement. Everytime that happens I can feel how the happiness in my heart grows and I feel stronger. I feel loved and cared for. Lately I have been working on this problem. When someone gives me a compliment or says something nice to me about me or my work I write it in my Diary and support it with my own arguments. This I do to change the wrong mentality I have about myself. Iím trying to love myself and appriciate myself more today then I did yesterday. Because I know how much kind words means to me I have tried to life my live giving other verbal compliments or words of appreciation. I try to tell the most important people in my live that I love them and I know this is something others appriciate. My primary love language is words of affirmation. The stripes: Kind words fill my happiness tank.
It's like I'm putting myself out there big time...pheww this is therapy.