This is a layout I did for the Scrapvivor Challenge # 5
The requirements were:
1. Create a 1-page LO using: (Done)
2. NO photos (non at all)
3. Visible journaling (handwritten, computer-generated or a combination of both is fine) - minimum of 100 words about the theme "My Primary Love Language" (Journaling is in the heart - I used 123 words)
4. A visible title (Title is Just a Touch)
5. The monogram you created for the first Immunity Challenge (if you didn't create a monogram for the IC, then please create one to use) (I used the monogram that I made for IC and made one of DH's name)
6. Stitching (either machine or hand - no rubons, stamps or sticker stitches) (Done - Framing the BIG heart.)
I used my initial as well as DH's initial on this layout.
The title was cut using Cricut - Opposite Attract.
Journaling reads: Just a simple touch sends shivers down my back. I know that you love me by the way you look at me. The way you touch me and the way you hold me. We aren't really the snuggling type of couple when we sleep, but when I go to bed after you and you reach out and hold my hand, I know that you love me. Even when we are sleeping just having our feet touch or your arm draped over me lets me know that you want to be near me. I like to feel needed, to be wanted. I love when you kiss me, I love when you hug me; I love to be near you. Thank you for loving me.