Remember when I said you would need a piece of kraft cardstock? Now would be the time to locate it. I've been thinking about packages and my favorite kind are the ones that come wrapped in brown craft paper with a little string tied around them thereby not identifying in any way what might be inside� I love the anticipation and surprise - especially if it contains scrap goodies!
Now for the FUN STUFF:
1. Create a 1- or 2-page LO using:
2. KRAFT cardstock as the background
3. ONE other dominant color of cardstock plus either black or white as an accent - NO patterned paper
4. at least 1 photo
5. a visible title
6. visible or hidden journaling (handwritten, computer-generated or a combination of both is fine)
7. string, hemp cord or fiber � NO RIBBON- criscross on edge of photo, light blue fiber
8. at least one metal embellishment - brads
8. THEME: something unexpected, surprising or hidden
I chose *Surprise*
What do you mean, “What is backwash?”
“Who taught you this?” or a better question,
“How long have you been doing this?”
These were the questions out of my mouth
One evening when I walked into the kitchen to
This sight!!! Just when I thought 9 years of
Teaching manners had sunk in, here we are.
I thought it was a given, I guess not.
So back to square one…. “Always say please,
Always say thank you, and now I’m telling you,
DON’T drink straight out of the milk carton!”
- Love Mom.