YOU: I donít know Mom, really. (Your stock answer)
ME: What... Has your dad been wearing them?
YOU: Yeah. Maybe. Probably... (Good answer!)
ME: (A sarcastic, rhetorical question) So, has he been wearing your underwear too?
YOU: (Blushing) Um... Mom, he doesnít wear any...
The Ugly Truth... is that with a 15 year old son, alll funny conversations seem to include something gross, disgusting & totally unsuitable for scrapping.
*Sigh* My apologies, my life.
1. Create a 1-page LO using:
2. at least 1 photo: I used two
3. at least 3 circles and at least 1 curvy line I used circle bling around the sock, circles that I doodled all around the arrows, circle stamps at the top of the lo, and the letter "U", and wave doodles on the arrows and wavy brackets around the word "Naked"
4. a visible title Actually there are two
5. visible journaling (handwritten or computer-generated) that must include:
a funny conversation you've had with someone or that you've overheard, and
at least part of the journaling must be done using colored ink: I used both computer generated and handwritten journaling, using white ink for handwritten, and red ink for "Too much information"
6. buttons Three on the big arrow.