This is my first tin to alter. Actually it's my first altering experience and what fun!!
I bought the tin when I went shopping with Angela (didishavemylegs4this) back in January. I finally started on it and it took 3 weeks I think. :)
I painted the edges that would show with ivory acrylic paint and distressed the edges with ink. I wanted it to be all pretty like some I've seen here and it started looking really "inky." :) So I had to ink the lace and ribbons and primas.
So now my goal is to start making cards in advance and storing them in my box! :)
Angela, these are the first of the primas I used to! :) Thanks!