[Sorry the photo turned out kinda unclear]
I had a lot of fun making came across a photo of my closet from when I wathis LO! I had a bunch of old negatives developed ands 10. It was quite fun to see the kind of things I was into and the decade typical stuff. The journalling is partly personal to me and the things used to do. :)
Journalling reads: [You know you're a 90s kids if...]
* You spent endless hours playing outside on your bike/scooter
* You have pondered why Smurfette is the only female smurf
* You had more Sindy dolls than Barbies
* "Talk to the hand"- enough said
* You remember when they were "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" not Ninja Turtles! (...and used to sing the theme tune wrong- "Heros in a hatchback- turtle power!).
* Getting shut in your garage was so much fun!
* Decisions were made by going "Eeny-meeny-miney-mo" or "There's a party on the hill"
* You danced to The Macarena and Saturday Night regularly.
* 4 words- "Got it, dropped it...".
* You spent much of your out-of-school time climbing trees and playing in fields and woods.
* You brought Smash Hits & Top of the Pops (mainly for the Boyzone pictures) and Girl Talk!
* You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air".
* You used to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Magic School Bus, The Moomins, Inspector Gadget, Tom and Jerry, Wile E Coyote, Popeye...