This was done for the June Progressive Challenge - Round 1
1. Scraplift yourself http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/215049/view/2837473/-1.html
2. FREE PASS - do whatever you want to papers
3. FREE space - do anything to the pictures or picture mats
4. Waving penants - http://pinterest.com/pin/29766047507637093/
5. embelly given to you (something you did not buy) - the bow was in a prize pkg I received
6. Free for all- sorta- go to your favorite layouts or skip around the gallery and search for something unique done to a title that you wish to copy. Do your best to mimic some other artist's title work http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=215049&m=view&id=3460491&type=-1&start=140&page=1&f=1
7. Use a zig-zag stitch - I did a zig zag stitch across the wire handle of the pennant.