1. Start by cutting BasicGrey Picadilly papers to fit a 4.25" x 5.5" notecard.
2. White emboss the "Fabulous Pattern" image onto the yellow panel. Stamp two butterflies using Soft Leaf Shadow Ink onto panel, wipe away excess ink. Affix pieces to a white card.
3. Cut strip of darker paper in a "V", affix to the card.
4. Cut the "Hello There" clear stamp in half to use just the "Hello". White emboss onto a strip of light blue paper. Cut the end of the paper in a "V" and affix to the card.
5. Apply adhesive onto the back of a BasicGrey flower, affix in place on the card.
6. White emboss the label onto an orange paper, color leaves with a marker and trim. Wrap label with twine tied in a bow, add flower with a brad and mount to the card.
7. Punch a butterfly and affix to the card.
8. Add pearls to finish.
Tip: To use part of a message stamp, ink only the portion needed, or if using Clear stamps, use scissors to cut out desired words.