1. Stamp the bird on scrap cardstock using Memento Ink (for coloring with Copic markers).
2. Color as desired with markers. and cut out.
3. Stamp the Newspaper background onto a white card using Wet Cement ink.
4. Cut and add a strip of Powder Blue cardstock to the bottom of the card.
5.Adhere the bird to the card.
6. Use a decorative border punch with Basic Grey paper, add to the card.
7. Add a 1/4" strip of Kraft cardstock.
8. Wrap the card with twine tied in a bow.
9. Stamp a message on the card using Cup O'Joe ink.