Catching up on those old Christmas photos! Used ribbon across the top of the page. Those are 3 buttons between the pics~I tried something new and added beads to the thread used to sew them onto the page. Painted the doily with a golden metallic paint. The tag is from Michaels Christmas clearance~I used it as a journaling tag instead of a package tag. :) The flourish was traced from a chipboard flourish I have but didn't want to cover and cut from cardstock to match the page (matches better IRL). I made the flower eons ago for a group in a flower swap, but I altered it slightly. PP from an old DCWV stack.