For this project you will need:
1. Seed packet template from Sundae of Seasons CD
2. Your favourite Polka Doodles papers and images (collections used here are: Sundae of Seasons, Not For Girls and Love & Cherish CDs)
3. Scissors, paper trimmer, paper distresser
4. Favourite adhesives
5. Tea Dye Distress Ink and a selection of distress stains
6. Blending tool, Mini Mister spray
7. Baker's twine and seem binding
8. 0.75" and 1" circle punch plus border punch
9. Flowers and embellishments of your choice.
More info, close up piccies and tutorial on my blog:
Thank you for visiting!