This LO is for the Nov Are You QUIRKY Challenge-5 Quirks. And also for the Nov Imperfect Lives-Note To Self Challenge.
1. Don't even kick my dog or any animals!
2. There must be "peace" in the dishwasher! Knives must point down for safety sake. Spoons that share a bin must be facing oppositely. If one is up, the other is down. Glassware must not ever touch!
3. There must be "peace" in the closet. My closet is arranged longest (dresses/suits, long sleeve shirts/jackets) to shortest (skirts, tanktops, short sleeve shirts.) Only plastic hangers and color coordinated. (Red clothes together, white together.) Everything faces toward middle.
4. My desk at work is set up a certain way. If something is moved or removed, I KNOW!
5. I refuse to eat any meat that has "shine" to it, especially "shiny" roast beef."
There is hidden journaling located at the top of the photo on the red pull out tag. (Three more quirks!)
6. Multiple pillows when sleeping.
7. Brush teeth before I brush my hair.
8. Don't touch my feet, won't touch yours either!