this was so fun! when I saw the items the first thing I thought of was victorian lace, so I just stuck with it :) TFL!
1. Jumbo paperclip- bottom of pic
2. playing cards- behind pic in top right corner
3. bottlecaps- have dd's full name written on them in the middle of the blooms.
4. tags- to the left of the pic to give the look of lace
5. mini brads- in the middle of some of the blooms
6. transparacy- cut into 1"x1" squares and put on the 4 corners of the pic, as well as has the date written on it and placed in the blooms.
7. string- holding the beads on paperclip
8. fabric- matted the photo
9. blooms- you can see them all :)
10. staples- stapled ribbon to blooms, stapled pic & transparacy to fabric
11. pearls- on string on paperclip
12. ribbon- behind some blooms