i finally painted on something... and it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be!
this is for the current ScrapMojo challenge... it started out as a waaay different idea - it originally started w/ "The Cat in the Hat" and well... it didn't turn out anything like I expected, but i'm pleased :D
i used the bubble wrap to stamp the paint around the outside, then i cut a strip of the bubble wrap and laid it over the b&w ribbon (you cannot tell this from the awful pic because my scanner was again being poopy.)
just think i might have gone a little overboard w/ the PiNK!
thanks for looking, and thanks to all the girlies over at ScrapMojo for the awesome inspiration :D