Some photos of Cassie and me before we left to go to the High School Musical Concert in January 2007.
This is for several challenges:
1. Monthly Sketch - Week 1. The twist was to modify the sketch -- I actually didn't do much of that with this one, I usually do more. I don't know if this will count or not. I added another scalloped edge to one of the layers. I left out the date block in the upper left, and instead of all the hanging ribbons, I used only one and tied a knot. I also used taller pics than in the sketch.
2. Border Punches. I did the twist to use 2 different punches. I used the Martha Stewart doily lace punch and the EK Success dotted wave.
3. Lyric Challenge: Taylor Swift. My title is a song off her first album.
4. Use Your Supplies - Week 4: Ribbon. I did the twist to use the ribbon in a creative way -- I made 'leaves' for my flowers from the gold ribbon.
5. VLB - Something New. I made lollipop flowers for the first time - I'm happy with the way they came out.
I cut the title letters on my Cricut with the Alphalicious cart that I got from my parents for Christmas. I cut them in both black and white and then cut and combined them based on the background they'd be sitting on. The gold foil in my flowers is from a lined envelope a Christmas card came in. The white paper behind the photos is embossed in the same pattern as the bg pp. I inked the edges of the photos with Black Soot.