Ok....here's my first attempt at Steampunk, and am entering this LO in the September Steampunk Challenge...I LOVE doing something new wiith my SBing!!! Used BG's Origins Collection for the pp,, then inked around the new Prima Stencils Mix #5 Used 7 Gypsies Steampunk Rubons, in several places. Also, I used a clock face and measuring tape trim from my stash. I got the airship image off of Internet, as well as the eclectic eye image. They were both printed onto transparencies, then trimmed. Over the eye was glued a vintage optical lens, which was once used by an optometrist to test eye patients' vision. Had to use a TH Philosophy Tag, of course...And some laser cut gears from a SB convention....sorry, don't know the manufacturer. Also, used Maya Road wings on either side of the clock face that were crackle painted. and border punched the pp behind the photo. With EK Success binding Edge punch.
The photo is a picture of my DS, Lee, while doing some lab work for a college chemistry class.