This is the lo I did for the April Round Robin Challenge. I had the privilege of lifting Carbphrek's really cute "Happy" lo, which you can check out here http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/204415/view/3605073/-1.html
I started the lo with the green background paper. I chose the cloud paper, because I was inspired by the original lo. I used a border punch to make my scalloped edge. I used a piece of white self-adhesive ribbon, then I layered my pink flower ribbon on top of that. I added black mini brads to the centers of the flowers.
I cropped my pics and used a white pen to make a little frame on each pic. I backed the pics with some cs, just to make them more sturdy so they would not bulge so much going over the ribbon. I used the MS photo corner punch to make my photo corners from pink pp and then used a black zig pen to doodle around the edges of them...I loved the doodling on the original lo. I added rub-on words to each pic. I adhered the pics to the page.
The original page had a doodled border, but I decided to use loopy brads (can you say "very old stash" LOL) and some b/w butcher's twine to create my border.
I found some old diecut vellum flowers and added some dots around the edges with my white pen, added a yellow flower to the center with a bright pink brad (my pic doesn't show the colors correctly) and adhered them to the page. I didn't like how the flat flowers looked, so I pinched each petal to give some dimension. I inked the leaves and added those to the page. I altered my butterfly by using a slick writer pen to change the antenna to black (instead of the copper wire) and I used the white pen to add white where there had been some brown that I thought was too much. I adhered the butterfly to the page, but then decided it looked odd out there, so I found a black blingy flourish and cut it apart to add "butterfly trails" from the butterfly and through the flowers. The title is from diecut alphas. I outlined each letter with the white pen, adhered the letters to the page with a small glue dot, then sewed each letter using black sewing thread...trying to give a similar feel to the original lo's doodling. I added the chipboard quote and the acetate wings, using glue dots. Then added dd's name with rubons, but since they weren't as bright a white as I had thought, I used the white pen to outline the letters.