This is for:
1) July Scraplift the Person Before You: I lifted Biro's *Syd* http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/3668095.html.
2) July One Month at a Time in which all the photos for the LO's must be taken during any July - this one is from July '10. This is Week 1, which required:
1. Red, white, & blue (or red & white if you're from Canada);
2. One of the themes - Summertime, Picnics, July 4th (Independence Day) or July 1st (Canada Day), or Recreation/Sports;
3. Lift a Favorite; and
4. Use at least two photos on your LO - I cheated a little bit here. I liked this as a one photo page, so to get a second photo on here for the requirement, I made the flower from one of my fireworks photos from that night. :)
3) July Sewing: I had a lot of fun with this. I used varying sizes of machine zigzag stitching with lots of random back stitching between each segment of pp. I also randomly used additional machine straight stitching between the pieces. The twist was to use at least three rows of straight stitching and/or to stitch at least one star. I also hand stitched two little white stars.
White glitter splatter paper: The Robin's Nest
Star bling: Mark Richards
Holographic stars: Swarovski
Brad: Karen Foster
Alpha: KI Memories
Foam tape: Scotch