This is for:
1) July One Month at a Time Challenge, in which all the photos for the LO's must be taken during any July - these are from July 2010. This is Week 4, which required:
1. At least one summer themed pp - I used the We R Memory Keepers Sunsplashed 'summer treats' pp with the ice creams;
2. A summer food embellishment - I have an ice cream cone & popcorn embellie;
3. Photo of a family member - My dd, Cassie; and
4. 30+ words of handwritten journaling - Mine says: Cassie & I went to the county fair and had all our favorites - cheese curds, pickle-on-a-stick, elephant ears, and funnel cakes. We looked at all the exhibits and listened to a band, Mellencougar.
2) July Multi Pic Challenge.
The bg pp is My Mind's Eye Lime Twist, and I added Frosted Lace to the clouds & Lime Stickles to the biggest balloon. I cut the blue clouds from a K & Co sheet and popped them up with foam tape and added Liquid Pearls. I fussy cut the plane from an internet image. I freehanded the banner, cut it out, inked it and drew on the folds. It's popped up on 2 heights of foam tape/squares. I stitched the ropes holding the banner to the plane. The flagpoles are toothpicks. I used old edge scissors for the bottom scalloped strip - Fiskars Sunflower.