A summer mini album is the perfect quick project to display those fun, summer photos and memories.
1. Trim orange cardstock, white interior pages, and chipboard cover and back to approximately 5.25 inches square.
2. Adhere front cardstock to chipboard cover. 3. Punch all corners with corner rounder.
4. Trim pink cardstock to approximately 4.75 inches and adhere centered to front cover.
5. Punch two 1/4 inch holes into front cover as shown and use as a template to punch all interior and back pages.
6. Use the Fuse Creativity System® to create the lemonade scalloped square embellishment and adhere to front cover centered.
7. Adhere ‘summer memories’ cardstock strip to front cover.8. Assemble album using two loose-leaf binder clips knotted with ribbons for embellishment.