This is for MSC Week 3. I did the "doodling" twist with stitching lines around the sun and the banner, and a little zigzag design around the photo.
I was going to go in a complete different direction with PP for this page -- something brighter and more "bubblegum" colors. Then I ran across my last two sheets of BG Plumeria and knew I wanted to use them. I combined with some leftover glittery chipboard pieces. The alphas were sprayed with two different colors of SEI Tumble Dye, and two different Glimmer Mists until I got the color I wanted. I'm not crazy about the placement of the title (which is where it is on the sketch) but it didn't look any better elsewhere, so I'll live with it.