For Project 52 challenge as well as Cricut challenge. I cut the titles out on my cricut using my Gypsy to link the 'ville' letters and resize the Mickey Font.
Last week was rough to say the least! We were all sick so stayed in quartentine all week. Since we had a unique (albeit exhausting) opportunity to spend time as a family, I thought week 4 deserved a two-pager as we did take a silly number of photos! :) Journal insert on Page 1 reads "This week we were all sick! Daddy came home sick first, then you got bronchiolitis and then Mommy got a sinus infection. We were in quarentine all week as a family!"
Page 1 Photos: We made the 'wall' at ds' doctor office with our Christmas card; I packed away ds' 3-6mo clothing that were too small (and shed a few tears!)
Journalling on page two labels the remaining photos:
1. (Top and bottom) On Monday we went to the doc and found out you had bronchiolitis.
2. (pg 1) Luci & Gabi share your window!
3. Back to the docs on Friday but acting a little more yourself!
4. Looking a little under the weather.
5. Reading the Wonderful Adventures of Nils on Mommy's Kindle with Daddy.
6. Snoozing with Daddy during the worst of our sick week.