Hi, It’s Gini here to share a very vintage layout – with a picture of my grandfather as a little boy. I thought the Steampunk style would be great with the outfit that he was wearing and the awesome new 7gypsies stamps. The clustering on this layout reminds me of some of the “treasures” a little boy (even a very well dressed little boy), might have stuffed in his pockets.
Hampton Art Stamps: SC0522 Time is Precious; IC0235 Time Pieces
ColorBox Chalk Ink : Chestnut Roan
ColorBox Petal Point Pigment Inkpad: Provence
Top Boss Watermark Ink
Kaisercraft patterned papers – Sears and Sons
Hambly Screen Prints Transparency
Spellbinders – Sprightly Sprockets
Epiphany Crafts Epoxy Bubbles and Tool
Dusty Attic Chipboard
May Arts Ribbon
Advantus Game Spinner
Gold Embossing Powder
1. Randomly stamp images from the Time Pieces set, diagonally across the base page, to form the base to add clustering. Use different colors of ink from the Provence collection.
2. Stamp the sentiment in the upper left corner, and highlight it by inking a halo around it using the Chestnut Roan ink.
3. Add your photo, and other paper/transparency layers over the top of the stamped images.
4. Stamp the pocket watch, fussy cut and add a metal game spinner to the center – glue to the bottom left of the photo. Cluster die cuts, fussy cut stamped images, ribbon leaves, chipboard and other embellishments of your choosing. You should still be able to see some of the stamped images on the base page,peeking out. If you don’t see as many as you would like, you can add more.
5. Stamp small circular stamps, and cover with an epoxy bubble and add to the centers of flowers.