Well, I just finished a great weekend with Close to My Heart - a Crop for the Cure: to benefit children for Cleft Pallet Surgery. We had a great time - and made a LOT of money! I made and donated four layouts - unfortunately, the photo of the 4th is messed up so you won't get to see it - in total my four layouts made almost $150 for the crop so I'm pretty happy! For this one I cut all of the embellishments with my Gypsy/Cricut, glittered them up, painted the embellishments and the letters with 3D Stencil Paint (which really isn't 3D, but gorgeous stuff!!) and I added some Kay & Co die cut flowers . . .