I found the pattern for the cupcake tags online, and resized it to fit my 2x3" photos, then printed the frosting pieces on brown cardstock & the wrapper pieces on blue cardstock. After cutting them out, I ran the wrappers through my paper crimper, and then glued the frosting pieces to them, before adhering my photos. The banner pieces I die cut using 2 Spellbinders dies, then arranged them along the top of the layout. I adhered baker's twine along the top of those. I stamped & heat-embossed the title letters above the banner, then masked the lower part of the layout & sprayed Dylusions ink over the top part. I stamped & heat-embossed the stars in the corner. For the border strips at the top, I punched with a border punch along the edge of 12x12" cardstock, then cut that into a 1/2" strip, which I repeated for the other side, before adhering them to my layout.