I am really happy with this card!! I finally made a CAS card that I like! I don't do CAS and it is usually hard for me but this one came together pretty easily. I also love that it was inspired by Sketch #4 at the September Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com. Instead of 5 small hexagons I made one big one. I wanted to do this sketch but it had me stumped for a bit .but not any longer! I was also inspired by Ceal's card @ Simply Beautiful Blog and took the sentiment from it. I also went with the simple scheme to follow challenge #208 at ColourQ Blog black, white and a splash of one color.
But most importantly I made this card for my niece to encourage her to read books. She is struggling in reading so I plan on sending this to her to help her along.
1) Catch the Bug Challenge September photo challenge school theme
2) A Gem of a Challenge #99 use black on your card
3) Day 270 @ 365 Cards Keep it Simple. Use only 3 items on your card any three items, not including the sentiment.
4) Send a Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Anything Goes (as long as it is for a kid)
5) September Card Challenge @ Scrapbook.com - Photo inspiration category
Digital Image: Bookworms Digital Image (last day to get it at Clearly Digi Stamps)
Accents/Tools: Spellbinders Hexagon Dies, pop dots, Zig black pen, computer