Halloween Party at school, it was a big deal because Halloween was canceled last year due to SuperStorm Sandy.
This is for a Challenge at Core'dinations to use 12 pieces of Core on a layout:
1. Neutrals Black - background
2. Darks - orange - framing 2 photos on right
3. Darks - yellow - framing other photo on the right
4. Shattered 23 - across the middle
5. Core Impressions MME 4x6 - word "friends"
6. Neutrals gray - strip on right behind the pp
7. Neutrals white - stamped ghost
8. Kraft Core Orange - title, die-cut and sanded
9. Kraft Core - beige -one pumpkin, journaling, one gear
10. Kraft Core signature collection green - leaves on pumpkins
11. Kraft core - darker beige (not sure what it's officially called) - other pumpkin, other gear
12. Darks teal - around the journaling
and actually I have 13:
13. Kraft Core teal - die cut title word "party"