For 2009, I'm doing the Album in a Year project from Amanda Probst's column in the 2008 issues of CK Magazine. This is my version of the November project. You can see Amanda's version for '07 on her blog at http://amandaprobst.squarespace.com/. You can see my other finished LO's for this project in my gallery in my 2009 Album and Month LO's album: '09 Month by Month; January - I Predict; February - 10 Things I LOVE this Month; March - As Luck would have it; April - By the Numbers; May - Faces of May; June - We Were Here; July - What We'll Remember; August - These Photos; September - Lessons Learned; October - TIMEpieces.
I downloaded the title from Amanda as a pdf file and printed it on my cardstock.
The LO is supposed to represent one thing that I was thankful for each day in November 2009, but some days had more than one thing I wanted to include so I skipped some days so that there would still be a total of 30 photos. I will be using a few of these photos again on other LO's. I may include journaling on the back of the LO. IDK
Top row. 1. Cassie, my 7th grader, in Carmel Catholic High School garb after the open house that cemented her choice to go there for hs.
2. My 'This Is It' badge after Cassie and I went to see it together and share our love for MJ.
3. Another straight A report card.
4. Milky Ways!
5. Lexie's orthopedic bed.
6. My girls playing in our backyard.
7. My neighborhood on a beautiful day.
8. My favorite coffee mug.
9. The game guide for my Wii Lego Batman game.
10. Lexie - I'm thankful for every second of her 14 years, 6 months, and 12 days. This was the last day of her life.
Second row. 12. Bent's Camp, Land O'Lakes, Wisconsin.
13. Sightseeing in the Northwoods (Black River, Michigan, UP)
14. Jonathan Jackson back on GH and the REAL Lucky & Liz together. :)
16. My daily bottle of Starbucks Frappuccino.
17. My china, esp. this nearly impossible to find teapot that cost me a small fortune and completes my set.
18. Archiver's, Prima, flowers, scrapbooking... rolled into one.
19. My hair salon.
20. My bff Karen and her AWESOME pumpkin muffins.
Third row. 21. Tamiflu to get Cassie through her Swine Flu.
22. The whimsical, beautiful, reminiscent-of-a-toy-ring-I-had-in-childhood knobs I special ordered for my laundry room. Five knobs cost me $80, but they make me smile every time I do the laundry.
23. Home after my foot surgery.
24. (4x4) My parents.
25. The DVR.
Bottom row. 26. My 'Get Well' flowers.
27. My caramel apple pie.
28. Thanksgiving dinner.
29. The latest additions to my Swarovski collection.
30. My home.
This is my example for my November Four Categories Challenge - Category Four ~ Theme: Thankful. The twist is to include 'thankful', 'thanks', or 'thank you' on the LO.
Alpha (november) & Corner rounder: Creative Memories
Vellum leaf sticker: EK Success