Finally posting my Nov tag!My found item wasn't as easy to work with as I thought it would be. I used dried leaves. Maybe I should have used still pliable leaves.I inked the leaves different colors and used them to stamp the background. It wasn't what I expected, but I did like the overall effect.I trimmed the bottom with a border punch.I inked the edges. I applied the doily and wrapped it around the back.Then I inked those edges thinking it looked odd without.The bottom is one strip of paper and two ribbon stripes. Then I glued the felt leaves down the side. Stamped, inked and cut out the sentiment.Stamped the pumpkin.Attached a piece of jute ribbon.All in all, I like how it turned out.