You might have already seen this in the Anynomuos Scraptathlon Gallery while it was being judged. This was my LO for the Scraptathlon Challenge Week 6 - Brown Sugar CHALLENGE This week was USE YOUR STASH WEEK! and boy did I use my STASH I used over 100 different embellies, I stopped counting after that :)
1. You must use Kraft colored cardstock (Get it, Brown?).
2. Something sweet or loved or sugary must be the subject of your photo.
3. You must use at least one photo. NO DIGI LOs!
4. This LO is ONE PAGE only.
5. NO patterned paper ALLOWED.
6. So, how will we use our stash? Embellish away! Can you use 10, 20, 30, or more embellies on ONE page? A minimum of 10 is the rule for the page! And, NO, they can't all be the same - like 10 blue brads or something - so GO dig through your stashola and get scrappin'!
JOURNALING-You have a super sweet & unique style girl
Fun thing I learned with this challenge since I was using what I had and not buying anything I colored the rubons with markers to make them the colors I needed, the orange ones used to be pink and the yellows were white!
The other really exciting thing about this LO is I did not use any adhesive!
And YES it took about 10 hours! What was I thinking???
doodlebug sequins, makingmemories buttons, making memories & DMC floss, Scrapworks Rubons and tons of old eyelets, butons,brads and other flowers I had been hanging on to for years good thing I am a embelly hog :)