Details: The Scrappy Supplies Hoarder, you know who you are! (And, be honest, we're all guilty of it at one time or another...) Do you have one or two (or more!) coveted papers or paper lines that you just can't cut into?! How about a pad of papers you haven't touched, but had to have? Do you have a special package of embellies you simply refuse to use? Well this challenge is for you! Your challenge is to step up, admit to your hoarded supplies and USE them!
Here's what to do to enter:
1. Bite the bullet and create a page, card or project with a supply item (or two, or three) that you've hoarded for at least a year. Your hoarded 'supply' could be anything - embellishment, paper, an old Cricut cartridge you bought, but never used.
2. Post your project here for us to cheer you and clap you on the back!
3. List or link the hoarded items you used with your post so we can go search our stash for them!
**Enter as many times and as often as you like, this is an open challenge with no sign-ups necessary!
** Optional Twists: (For bragging rights really)
1. PATRIOTIC PRIDE - Continuing this one into July for obvious reasons. Scrap anything or anyone you're proud of! DH or DS or DD in the military? Scrap it! Went to a National Monument on vacation? Scrap it! Proud of your heritage? Scrap it! (You get the idea, this is pretty open to interpretation)
2. TOOLS - Continuing that tool twist because it's helping me so much! Dig out that tool you bought into but never used (ex. Cricut, Copic, Gelatos, Masks, Mists, etc). Whatever you have that's staring you in the face - grab that sucker and use it!
3. Time Out Page - Have you put a page or project in time out for a while now? Pull it out and finish it!
Prize: Bragging rights and a slightly smaller stash!
Dates to Submit Entries: 01-Jul-2014 - 31-Jul-2014