1. 7 Gypsies bookboards - 6x6"
2. Creating Keepsakes All in One scrapbooking kit- Travel 8x8
3. DCWV Adhesive cardstock matstack - Fall
4. Basic Grey 6x6 paperpad - Periphery
1. Daisy D's rub on tape - Straight stitch
2. Studio G stamp- snowflake
3. Tsukineko pigment ink - moonlight white
1. Elmer's Extra strength glue stick * This can be found wherever office supplies are sold, I like to use it to glue the paper to the book board because it really sticks it together completely.
2. Scrapbook Adhestives -EZ runner
3. Xyron create a sticker 150 * tip I used: For applying adhesives to really small items like the word "Winter" die cut, I used only the refill portion of the Xyron, this eliminates the 1 inch gap of waste when you pull on the dispenser.
Tools that are useful:
1. Paper trimmer
2. Crop a Dile
3. Sizzix Side Kick
4. Sizzix Decorative strip - Skittle Dee Doo
5. Zero Hero Center Ruler
6. Provocraft paper shapers - zig-zag
7. Making memories Edge scraper; sanding block
8. Colorbox Cat's Eye Chalk Set w/Stylus - Antique