Designed By Sue Eldred
For my Umbrella card:
1. Cut a 6" circle in half. Fold the half circle in half and then half again.
2. Fold each one of those sections in half.
3. Using a small circle punch, cut a small scallop out of each section.
4. Paint a coffee stirer with a silver paint pen.
5. Put together background layers. (5" x 5") Adhere to a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card.
6. Fold back the end two sections of the umbrella, trim as needed and adhere to front of card.
7. Apply a little bit of glue to the back of the silver stick and glue under umbrella.
8. Punch a picket fence border and adhere to front of card using small slivers of foam mounting squares.
9. Add small adhesive flowers. (mine are from the shabby chic colletion at Michaels)