Stamp the Winter Moon image onto white cardstock with Soft Granite ink. Trim panel leaving a white border.
2. Stamp the ghost and greeting on scrap cardstock with Black and Green Hills ink. Cut out. Use Stickles to cover the ghost.
3. Stamp the ghost and bats onto the background image.
4. Mount the greeting and Stickled ghost to the panel.
5. Stamp the Ghostly Greeting onto a piece of black cardstock with VersaMark ink, cover with white embossing powder and heat set. Mount to the panel.
6. Wrap the panel with ribbon secured in a knot. Add foam mount dots to the back.
7. Stamp a Mandarin card with greetings using Orange Soda ink.
8. Mount to the panel to the card.