Technique Tiles: Petals
Loves Me, Loves Me Not Large
Loves Me Still
In A Word: Love
Infinite Wisdom: Times to Treasure
Technique Tiles: Circles
Tips for making
1. Paint your Tile petals, let dry and stamp.
2. Ink your yellow flower center
3. Cut a felt circle for the flower center, stamp an Infinite Wisdom, and add a button or brad to the center.
4. Stamp "Forever" from the In A Word: Love set, and cut out
5. Stamp "always and" from the same set onto twill.
6. Adhere all of the elements to you layout and finish with a "Notions" stitching stamp around the border.