I love Prima Paintables paper!! They are all in black and white when you buy them and then you can paint them in any colors that you want!
The picture is of my oldest brothers kids all dressed up and cute!!
For this LO I've used:
* Prima Paintables paper that I have used Pro Marker pens to color from black and white to bright and happy colors!
* Yellow cardstock for the photo mat
* The title is home made thickers. I used my cuttlebug, QK alphabet Mademoiselle, red foam sheets and Xyron - create a sticker.
* The butterfly is "Glimmer chips" from Tattered Angels. I sprayed it with glimmer mist and then also added some stickles. (I'm a stickles addict!!)
* The bling swirl is "Say it with crystal" from Prima