This is a layout I did of myself. I put a lot of time and effort into this layout, and overall I think it turned out to be one of my best yet!!!
(1) Take 12 x 12 manila card stock and cut it in a circle. Next, take the patterned paper and cut it approximately into an 8 x 8 circle. You brown distressing ink to distress the 8 x 8 card stock and manila card stock.
(2) Staple the lace around the manila card stock also distress the lace for an aged look.
(3) Use adhesive to attach the 8 x 8 card stock to the larger circle. Take your photo and mat it with black card stock. Then, use adhesive to glue down the photo.
(4) Begin to layer Prima flowers, distress them as desired with gray ink. Attach the flowers to the card stock using silver & designer brads.
(5) Outline a flourish with a pencil, then go over it with black puffy paint. Add blue gems at the end of the flourish.
(6) Add K& CO butterfly establishments. Also , add gems onto brads, and a button with hemp cord tied through it to a flower.
(7) Write on a journal tag with a sharpie, distress the edges, and adhere.
(8) Make a bow out of satin ivory ribbon, adhere with zots. Lastly add a K& co designer brad in the center.
Puffy paint is an expensive way to add dimension to any scrapbook page! It is easy to use, comes in a variety of colors, and is inexpensive.