Finding a dress that fit me properly for our son's wedding was really a challenge. 46 dresses later (approx.) I finally settled on a dress that was too long in the waste, needed hemming, needed straps sewn in place and bra cups lowered to a more natural position for someone of my age (LOL). I finally finished this LO after having a few interruptions and some things going wrong. The title was made very pale because I didn't want it to stand out.
Thanks to Mrs. Bean for the sweet dress form, self-adhesive flower and die cut flower. Thanks also to Anderjackie for the pretty butterfly.
I made the stick pin, and used my Cricut for the cardstock flourishes. I did some chalking, ripping, inking, painting and punching. The outer frame was cut freehand. The corner designs were added in the interest of not wasting anything from such a pretty punch - LOL. Crystal flourishes, humming bird, crystal butterfly, lace and feathers were from my stash.
Go easy on me, my friends; this one took me forever.