Our granddaughter, Audrey. Photo taken in April 2011. For this layout, I used some old papers from my stash..no idea who makes them. The daisies were made with a Lifestyles die. I made two of each bloom, rounded the ends of each petal and then layered two blooms together to get a little dimension. The leaves were cut with a Spellbinder leaf die and the stems are just thin cut strips. The yellow centers were punched from scraps. The boot was cut with the Silhouette and then colored with Copics. The title work was also cut with the Silhouette (love that machine!). I added the pop of red with some gingham rickrack from my sister's stash (kzookeeper). The loopy edges were punched with a MS punch. Tag on the upper right was cut with a Spellbinder banner die. I added three tiny punched blooms with bling centers to the tag. No journaling on this other than her name and the date. ---That's Audrey...our girly girl with tomboy moments!