This is for:
1) July Monthly Sketch Challenge Week 4 with the twist - scraps. All the Snorkel except the bg pp and all the black cs was scrap.
2) July One Month at a Time Challenge where all the photos for the LO's must be taken in any July. This one is from July '08. This is Week 2 which required:
1. a piece of paper bag, or a whole one -- I used the little mini paper bag in the corner;
2. something weather related -- I have the sun title/embellie;
3. distressing -- I have inking and edge distressing, as well as distressed look pp's; and
4. something old and something new from stash -- My old is the Snorkel, and my new is the net and the paper bag.
I made a little beach reading magazine 'Lazy Days' from Snorkel pp's to put in my paper bag. All the strips, the circle, bg pp, and title block are matted with black cs.