Week 9 - Scrapvivor REQUIREMENTS: 1. Create a 2-page LO using:
2. a pair of something as the theme (a pair of hands, shoes, pants, twins, etc.); - I used a pair of eyes
3. a pair of photos (2);
4. a pair of photo corners (handmade or store bought no more than 2)on photo on rt side
5. a pair of tags (can be used alone or together â€“ no more than 2) Faith and Trust on "D" of title
6. a visible title and subtitle (to make a pair of titles) In These Eyes I can see the Hand of God
7. visible or hidden journaling (handwritten, computer generated or whatever) Journaling Reads: In these eyes I see an innocence so pure and so sweet, that I can see the Hand of God.
I made the frame for the photo with a transparency and white paint. The letters in the title are HS ghost letters. I used them to represent the unseen, the faith you must have with no proof. Whether this one goes on or not, I have never enjoyed the final product of a lo more. It took me days to figure out the exact placement of just a couple of strips of paper, funny how that works. Clean and simple is tough, LOL!