This is for the monthly challenge with The Sassy Blinging Babes. This started out as a challenge as I had to measure the paper to fit and wrap arounf the sides and the inside edge of the frame. Then I realized that all I had to use as adhesive was wood glue. I sanded the frame to get rid of the finish and then slowly started to glue the paper on the frame. I also used the wood glue to glue the ribbon and the letters to the paper on the frame. It actually worked well. It dried fast and was easy to use. Then I glued the animals on. I think it is a little plain, but I keep thinkig that I don't want to over do it because I will be adding a color photo. Elijah's first trip to the zoo will be this summer. We will use the frame to commemorate that moment.